Students who are new to Conroe ISD and have a legitimate proof of residency in the Cryar zone may register online at this time. Click this link to access enrollment. Once you have the registration forms completed and have the required original documents, you may make an appointment to complete the registration process.
Bring the following required documents to your appointment:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s social security card (or passport if born outside of the United States)
- Immunization record
- Proof of residency – Current utility bill for gas, water or electricity, sales contract/lease (We will NOT accept a cell phone bill.)
- Photo ID of parent/legal guardian who is registering the child
- Previous grades/report cards
Students who attend another CISD school and are moving into the Cryar zone or students who have attended a CISD school in the past, but withdrew, can NOT enroll online. You must come to the school with your proof of residency and pick up a registration packet. If you have any questions regarding the registration process, contact the registrar at (936)709-7300.